Foundations of Faith is a Spirit filled, grace-based ministry emphasizing the unconditional -- and passionate -- love God has towards each of us. We believe and promote a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, ministering to set people free from condemnation and guilt while challenging them to pursue the things God has already provided.
Statement of Faith
God provided the atonement sacrifice of Jesus Christ for ALL mankind and it is eternally and completely sufficient to redeem, reconcile, restore, heal, deliver, and prosper any person who receives it by faith.
• God's single desire is that ALL would come to know Him and enter into a life-giving relationship with Him. The purpose and ministry of the church is to represent and facilitate that desire to ALL people.
• The Bible is the Word of God inspired and revealed by the Holy Spirit and recorded by men for the purpose of knowing and understanding the nature and will of God and His relationship to His creation. It is a complete, sufficient, life-giving testimony of God and is directly applicable to all areas of the lives of people and of the life of the church.
• The grace and mercy of God is paramount in addressing any issue or conflict that would arise in the life of any person and in the life of the church.
• Nurturing a love for God and a love for people produces Godly relationships and is the single most effective catalyst that will produce a life-giving church.
• The Body of Christ, because we are one, is accountable to Jesus Christ as Lord and then to each other as members of the Body. The church is responsible to promote personal accountability in the life of each believer, especially in the areas of Christian character and integrity.
• The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a separate and distinct experience apart from the salvation experience of each believer. This subsequent baptism enables each "Born Again Believer" to become an effective witness for the Kingdom of God.